We’re an upscale barn venue in the countryside of Southwest Wisconsin. We offer a rustic-chic space for weddings, reunions, celebrations, and bespoke events. On our property, you’ll find a variety of flexible, indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate unique, multi-part events.
We’re not just any barn venue either—we boast modern floors, real bathrooms, on-sight lodging, and many other comforts. Our venue is an empty canvas waiting for you take over and make yours. We offer a variety of optional equipment, seating, and props.
Area & Room Breakdown
Expand All / Collapse All
Upper Lodge (Living Quarters)
Guest lodging, dressing rooms, guest lounge area, family reunions, bachelorette & bachelor parties
Open-style living and dining room, full kitchen, porch with gas grill, washer-drier, wi-fi
3,000 square feet
20+ overnight guests (5 bedrooms each with 2 beds and a full bathroom)
Wood-burning fire place, central heating & cooling
5 full, private bathrooms
Wedding ceremonies, large reception dinners, rehearsal dinners, dance floor
Huge, gorgeous barn with wood walls, exposed ceiling beams, and tons of natural light. Cement floors, powerful electricity, permanent bathrooms, and a catering area.
6,000 square feet
300+ guests comfortably seated at tables
There is no insulation but there is tempered heating, ceiling fans, and large doors
The women’s bathroom has 3 stalls; the men’s bathroom has 1 stall and 3 urinals
Rock Garden with Outdoor Fireplace
Welcome area, cocktails, social area, dancing
Large, landscaped area with a patio for relaxing and grilling, a giant outdoor fireplace that seats 40 guests, picnic tables, and a great view of ponds & nature trails.
25,000 square feet
Multiple indoor bathrooms are nearby
Backyard Garden with Stage
Outdoor ceremonies or events, cocktails, social area, picnics under the apple trees
Large, landscaped area with flowers, trees, and a wildlife pond with a grass amphitheater and 10′ x 24′ stage. Kids can fish in our ponds with adult supervision.
Multiple indoor bathrooms are nearby
Banquet & Food Facility (Lower Lodge)
Welcome area, coat check, receptions or meetings, cocktails, social area, event prep area, gift opening
Located in the lower half a fully-modern barn with a full-commercial kitchen, a storage room, open event space, wooden walls, and cement floors. The room looks out onto a large patio and rock garden, and is adjacent to our recreation room.
2,000 square feet
40-50+ guests comfortably seated at tables
There are also areas to serve food inside our three-season pavilion:
Indoor Game/Recreation Room (Lower Lodge)
Intimate social area where small groups play table games, sip cocktails, or relax by the fireplace. It can also be used for a wedding-day dressing or storage room.
There is a pool table, foosball table, card table, collapsable ping-pong table, TV & video game console, and additional outdoor games like cornhole/bean bags.
1,000 square feet
10-15+ guests comfortably gathered in small groups—many games can be taken outside for greater capacity.
Central heating/cooling and a wood-burning fireplace
Shares half bathroom with the adjacent multi-purpose room
Expand All / Collapse All
Decorative Furniture & Props
- Fifty clear umbrellas
- Eight large wooden, iron, & steel wagon wheels
- Six assorted, antique tubs & pails
- Five wrought iron plant stands
- Five, 55 gallon wood stave wine barrels
- Two smaller wood stave barrels
- Two wooden stools
- Two horse troughs (used to ice beverages or dishes of food)
- Two antique double wash tubs on stands
- Two indoor/outdoor area rugs
- Two shepherd’s hook plant hangers
- One decorated wedding arbor
- One old wooden ladder
- One large, glass beverage service counter
- One, two-piece portable bar
- One portable set of double doors on posts and beam
- One large urn
- One easel (for signage)
- One small, wooden wishing well (often used for gift envelopes)
- Assortment of ice chests
- Large assortment of whitetail antlers
- Large assortment of pine cones
- Large assortment of wood cookies (small, circular wood slices)
- White, semi-sheer ballroom drapery for the two largest pavilion doors
- Black privacy drapery to separate the pavilion catering area
- Two step ladders (12′ and 6′)
- Cleaning supplies
- Garbage & cigarette receptacles
- Six, 8′ locust table
- Three, 8′ rectangular, pine tables
- Three, 10′ locust tables
- Three, 8′ x 18″ finished live edge pine planks (set onto two, 55 antique gallon barrels)
- Two, 4′ locust tables
- Two, 6′ rectangular cherry tables
- Two, 4′ rectangular pine tables
- One, 7′ locust table
- One, 6′ rectangular, locust table
- One, 8′ rectangular, cedar table with benches
- One antique ironing table
- Twenty-Five, 6′ round, white, banquet tables (seats 250 with our white chairs)
- Ten, 42″ restaurant type rectangular tables
- Seven, 42″ restaurant type round and square tables (seats 40 with our chairs)
- Four, 6′ rectangular, white, plastic buffet tables
- Two, outdoor picnic tables
- Two-hundred and fifty, white chairs (matching our set of twenty-five, 6′ round, white, banquet tables )
- 100 miscellaneous chairs of 3 varieties
- 25 handcrafted benches (seating approximately 100)
We are still building our vendor list! If you’d
Your Questions, Answered
All Are Welcome
From elopements, to LGBTQ weddings, to religious ceremonies—we are happy to have you!
Sample Wedding Setup
While any setup is possible, most couples choose to do a backyard-style ceremony. They use the pavilion for the reception banquet and for dancing. Guests circulate the outdoor fireplace and additional celebration areas all throughout the event. Their wedding party usually stays overnight in the lodge.
We have EIGHT permanent bathrooms. They’re amazing and clean.
There is plenty of flat gravel or grass areas for any sized event tents.
RVs, Campers, & Tent Camping
We welcome tents, campers, & RVs for extra guest capacity.
We do have an electrical and water hook-up. We do not have or allow waste removal.
Not inside please. Disposal buckets will be placed outside for cigarette butts. (Don’t be a butt—dispose of your butt!)
Yes, yes, yes! Our outdoor fireplace seats 40+. We supply the wood and we’ll get the fire going for you.
Catering, Alcohol, & Vendors
We do not offer in-house catering or supply alcohol for events—you are responsible for securing and supplying your own. We have no restrictions on catering, alcohol suppliers, or other vendors. You are free to hire any vendor that you desire.
Our Banquet and Food Service Room is perfect for warming and plating food and drinks.
With our Three-Day Weekend packages, vendors can begin setup as early as 7 a.m. on Friday and must be finished with take down by 5 p.m. on Sunday. One day and hourly venue rentals can work with us to ensure proper setup time.
Electricity, Power, & Sound
We have a 200 amp service. An outdoor sound system that reaches to the gardens & stage is in the works!
There is lots of natural light and various LED and track lighting.
Decorations & Furniture
We have tables, chairs, functional furniture, decorations, props, and more available. Use of our inventory is 100% optional and of no additional cost.
Generally, weddings and events do not require any licensing at our venue—even for liquor.
In Case of Rain, Snow, & Cold Weather
We have plenty of indoor space to accommodate 300+ people indoors, flat areas for tents, additional rooms for guest overflow, lots of umbrellas, and plenty of fireplaces to stay warm by. To sum it up—we try really hard to make weather not a factor.
With any of our Three-Day Weekend packages, there is extra flexibility to postpone outdoor ceremonies until weather clears or to move ceremonies inside.
Despite our best defenses against the weather, there are certain times of the year that might better suit your event goals—from a perfect summer wedding, to a cozy winter stay at the lodge.
Generally: January – March is snowy with good snow coverage; April-May is sunny, sometimes rainy, & cool; June-September is green and floral; October-November is full on Fall.
No Double Bookings
We do not double book guests. When you’re here, you have it all to yourselves.
We also operate a whitetail hunting business – Monarch Valley Whitetails – on the same property. Hunter bookings never overlap with wedding, event, or lodge bookings.
Still have questions? Send us a note!